Saturday, November 14, 2009

MoJo Monday Week 112

We all survived Friday the 13th without any bad luck and I hope the day was as good for you all.  Here is my take on the Week 112 Challenge. I just got to have all the glitz and glitter I can get on everything and usually tend to overdo, but I love the serenity of this paper and the colors.

Oops! I added a signature box to the picture in PowerPoint but for some reasoon it didn't get inlcuded in this one so I'll try it again on my next card and hope I can figure out what I did wrong. 

The card is 5.5" x 7.75" and a size that I don't often do. The silver mat paper is from Creative Memories, the patterened paper is new and from Peppermint exclusive to JoAnn's. I used Spellbinders Large Octagon and Large Scalloped Octagon Nestabilities.  The snowflakes were punched using MS snowflake punch and then covered with stickles.  There are two snowflakes to each one with a pop dot in between to give them a 3D effect.  The stamp is from JustRite's new Merry Christmas set and heat embossed with Rangers Detail Silver. I really like using my enveloper to make the envelopes for my cards because I can make them any size I want and give them enough depth so that the embellishments don't get crushed

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for stopping by. Please leave me a comment so I can hop over to visit your blog.
"Hugs" Granny

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh wow! now this i love! it's gorgeous! i love snowy cards!

you do your watermark in power point??????? wow!
is it hard????

hugs,