Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dual Challenges



Can you believe I'm still doing Christmas cards???  I received some new stamps in mid December and just didn't have time to ink before the holidays so I'm putting them to good use now, plus, this card qualifies for two challenges this month.  One is my first card of five for Christmas Cards All Year Round and the other is MoJo Monday Challenge 120.

All of the paper is from my scrap pile so I have no idea who to credit. And, I have a LOT of scraps.....lol
The image is "Henry with Wreath" from Whiff of Joy which I colored with copics and added Startdust Stickles to his  hat. The scrolls are from a Sizzix die cut that I used in my Cuttlebug. Guess I could just cut them out with my Cricut but I never think to use it anymore.  The circles are the Large Classic Scalloped Circles by Spellbinders. A MS punch was used for the scallops and the crystals are from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have time, please leave me a comment so I can come visit your blog.
"Hugs" Granny

1 comment:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh how C+U+T+E !! Absolutely adorable and a wonderful take on this week's Mojo layout sketch.