Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friday Sketchers #90 & A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #92- Elizabeth Bell's New Fairy Digi Stamp

A special thanks to Beatrix over at Friday Sketchers for creating this wonderful sketch to work with.  I'm so excited I finally got to participate in one of their weekly challenges. 

Just had to also include this card for the "Guest Designers Choice" challenge over at A Spoonful of Sugar because I love the challenge this week.  One of these days I'll learn how to enter one card for two challenges in the blogland way but for now, this is the best I can do.

This new digi stamp by Elizabeth Bell, February Flutter, is so enchanting. If you love fairies as much as I do, hop on over to her blog and be sure to pick it up (instant gratification..LOL) So far I haven't seen this digi used but then who has time to visit ALL the blogs on the WWW.
Love this old paper from K & Co and sure wish I could find more. Of course, it's got all the glitz and shimmer to really make it stand out yet still let your image be the focus of the card.
Recipe: K& Co DP, Bazzilla for matting
Elizabeth Bell's February Flutter Digi Stamp
Starry Night and Stardust stickles
Butterflies and flower cut from K&Co scraps
Of course, Copics


My bloganniversary is coming up in April and I'm going to be giving away some candy to one of my followers. I'm sure you'll like what it will be but I'm saving the goodies info for later. So if you feel that I inspire you just a tad and you enjoy stopping by to visit, please become a follower to have a chance at some yummy blog candy.

Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope you'll come back soon. Please be sure to leave me a comment so I can hop on over and visit your blog. I love seeing all your creations!
"Hugs" Granny

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh is this gorgeous! wow!

amazing how fast a blogaversary comes around isn't it! looking forward to celebrating with you!