Sunday, February 21, 2010

MoJo Monday Challenge #126

A big thanks to Diana, my partner in crafting, for completing this card for me.  It's been such a crazy week around here I'm playing a fast catch up game.  I think she did a great job and you have to love that Whiff of Joy stamp she used. 

Because Diana doesn't have a blog yet I will be showcasing some of her cards and hopefully you will encourage her to continue to let me showcase her creations until she can get a blog going. She has a very artistic talent and is the person that started me in the art of paper crafts.  A big hug to my partner and BFF. Your comments will be shared with Diana for encouragement so please leave her a little love.

Hope to see you again soon.  Have a fantastic week.
"Hugs" Granny

2 comments:

Stef H said...

beautiful card. and come on granny, get the girl blogging! tell her she's already got people clanking for her!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Seriously this is gorgeous and I agree with Glitterbabe.... get the girl blogging!