Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thank You All So Very Much

To all my wonderful followers, online friends, and other friends:

Sorry I haven't been more faithful this week about getting my postings done and all the challenges I love to do completed, but it's been a crazy week of doctor appointments, tests, tests, and more tests.  The best news we have gotten in 2 years was received yesterday and that is that my husband's cancer is in remission. We have so much to be thankful for and I just had to share this good news with you.  He's a long way from being well due to other health issues but this news is a true blessing from God. 

Tomorrow I will be attending the Copic Certification class in Shawnee Mission (weather permitting-weather advisory pending) and will  then be back to work in my craft room.

Thanks so much for sticking with me through minimal postings and my not getting around to visiting you all.  Hope to see you all again real soon.  Happy crafting and designing.
"Hugs" Granny

1 comment:

Stef H said...

that is super good news and lucky you on the copics cert class! i will keep you both in my prayers.