Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Greeting Farm Eggstra Special Challenge

Short post tonight as I need to get this posted so I can link it via Mr. Linky for the Anyone for Anya Challenge this week.  Seems I'm always trying to get things posted at the last minute.....LOL

I've got to get a light box for pictures because they just don't show the true colors unless taken in daylight but here they are anyway.  If you want details on the paper, etc., please leave me a comment and I'll get that information to you.

Hope you enjoy and will stop by back by again soon. Remember Blog Candy coming in April for one of my fantastic followers.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
"Hugs" Granny

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I really LOVE this card. The colors in the DP are just gorgeous and great job on your coloring. Very cute card!

Dianie said...

Very nice! Love the colors.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be!