Thursday, March 4, 2010

Late Again for Friday Sketcher's Challenge #91

After looking closely at this it may also qualify for a green challenge I saw somewhere and can't remember where. I've got to get better about making myself notes..LOL
All of the paper is from my stash, the brads are Spare Parts, flowers are Prima and MS punch for the branches. 
The image is from DZ Doodles with Spellbinder's oval nestie and colored with the following copics:
It sure takes a lot of copics for 1 small image!!!!

Tomorrow I'm going shopping in KC to 2 craft stores I learned about not to long ago and someone (Lisa) told me to take lots of money......... Taking hubby because he always says if you want it, get it, because I'm too tight anymore to spend very much and he thinks money grows on trees. If you haven't been to visit her new blog, just click on the Lisa link and hop on over. She has some great stuff to share!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.  If I inspire you just a tad be sure to follow my blog because I'll be giving away some yummy candy in April to one of my fantastic followers. Another reason for my shopping trip tomorrow.
Have a great weekend!
"Hugs" granny

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love this! The green is awesome! Love the dp!

Stef H said...

this is great. there are tons of "green" challenges this week. ooooo my hubby says the same thing even if we really can't afford it. just call me princess - LOL.

have a ball!

hugs :)

Lisa said...

I really like purple and greens together. This is a really bright and cheery card...awesome!