Friday, March 19, 2010

What a Mess!

I've diligently been trying to get my craftroom back to where it is functional, but as of yet, to no avail.  I've been trying to at least get around to visit you all so if I haven't made it by your place this week, please leave me a comment and I'll hop right on over.

As soon as I can get to my supplies, which I hope is tomorrow, I'll be playing again and having fun because I so miss the challenges and just relaxing while playing. 

I've signed up to be on a team at The Greeting Farm  that starts next Wednesday so I HAVE to be able to get to my stuff.  Not quite sure what it entails but it sounds like fun.  Last post I saw about it was "Battle of the Design Teams" with the team names and members of each team. I'm excited because it sounds like a great time and getting to meet new bloggers and crafters.

Have you checked out the new Color Me Creative Classroom by Suzanne Dean? If not, hop on over to the new ning network to see what it's all about.  If I can ever get logged in I'll be participating in those classes. I think my computer has a mysterious elf somewhere as strange things keep happening......lol

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here and working effortlessly to get back to my blogging friends. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to have a new post real soon.  Blog candy coming in April for all my followers so be sure to sign up to follow if you find my blog is a blog you enjoy visiting.
"Hugs" Granny

4 comments:

Stef H said...

well at least it's good to hear that it's nothing serious serious and that you and family are all ok. you are missed, and we're looking forward to you being here soon.

Dianie said...

Hope to see a new post soon. You are a talented artist. Hope you get your craft room straightened up soon. Let me know if I can help you out.
Dianie

The Other Patti Sue said...

I so hope you dig yourself out soon.... I miss your beautiful work! My craft room is completely torn apart so I can paint! I hope to have it put back together by tomorrow night! LOL!Have a great weekend!

Lisa said...

Hang in there! You HAVE to get back up and creating again...but I know you have a lot of work ahead of you. Can't wait to see your cards again.