Friday, April 16, 2010

Sending My Love

Talk about a wild, colorful card this time.......LOL
Not something I would normally do but I was feeling a little outta the box last night. Once I picked out the basic papers, tried to pull as much color from the stripes as possible. I hope you like it!

I really liked the sketch from the Stamp with Fun challenge this week and will probably use it a lot in future cards.  The sketch is by Emmi41 (Andrea)over at Mini and Maxi.

Recipe:  DP Basic Grey/Lime Rickey, Bazzill, Creative Memories
Image is Summer Fairy from The Greeting Farm
Sentiment from Paper Trey Ink
Burgundy and Pixie Dust Shimmerz, Spellbinder's
Flowers by Prima, Embellishments from stash
Copics: R20, R82, R83, R85 - E000, E01, E11
YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG08
Y00, Y11, Y21 - YR21, YR 31

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed your visit and will come back again soon.
Please leave me a comment, if you have the time, so I can come visit your blog to see your new creations.
Be sure to check out my First Anniversay blog candy post.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

7 comments:

Loraine Arderne said...

Wow, you're right it is a bright card but you've brought all the colours together in such a fantastic way making it a wonderfull card!

Jessie said...

Beautiful card and colours, love it :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

You pulled all of the colors together beautifully! Awesome card!

A Consuming Passion said...

I agree with Patti.....you've made a great card here Carol ........ Love it!

Selma said...

This is such a cute image and you have brought all the colors together so well. Very cute card.

Jean said...

WOW, talk about wild, sexy and colorful, you have them all rolled up in one unique card... First I love your coloring, next I am fascinated by your choice of papers.. then I appreciate your layout and your stamp and last I adore your sentiment. Georgeous card.
Hugs, Jean

Andrea said...

What a very loveley card - a wonderful image - must go looking at the shop! So great! Love it.
Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Many greetings and have a nice week
Andrea-Emmi41