Friday, September 10, 2010

MoJo Monday - Sketch & Tag

Have pretty much stayed glued to the craftroom for the past couple of days just playing and taking the time to join in a couple of challenges I haven't participated in for quite awhile.  Can you believe it, I got out my stamps and actually stamped something for a change.  No digi papers, stamps, or sentiments this time.  I've shocked myself......LOL 

This card is for the challenge over at MoJo Monday. I've always like their sketches and since I need to get busy making some Christmas cards thought this would be a good challenge to start with. The image is from the JustRite Stamp Christmas Treasures.  DP is new from Memory Box Mistletoe. Ribbon from stash. Copics were used for coloring and the tag is made from miscellaneous stamps I had in a drawer then heat embossed with Ultra Fine Silver embossing powder.

Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.  I always love reading your comments so if you have time, please leave me a note.  Have a wonderful weekend!
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is one great Christmas card! That sketch was so much fun!

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Christmas Card Carol!!!

Olena said...

Beautiful card. Love it! ~Olena~

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely! I just love that birdhouse image. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!