Sunday, March 27, 2011

Color Challenge at TMIA/PCC

Can you believe it's Monday already and almost the first of April!  Wow, time is moving way too fast for me but sure beats the alternative.........lol  As Easter is rapidly approaching I decided to create an Easter card this week but you may use any theme you like.

The challenge this week at Paper Cupcakes is brought to us by the talented Gloria. She wants us to use the colors, pink, yellow and green...now how much easier can that get.  You may use any image of your choice but we love it when you use a PCC image, plus, you get entered into the prize drawing twice. There is some fantastic eye candy and inspiration from the DT, created just for you, so hop on over, grab a free image if you don't already have a PCC digi and play along with us this week.  We'd love to see your creation!

Card Info:
  • Image by Nina at Paper Cupcakes - Bunny and Cupcake colored with Copics
  • DP is from last year and I have no clue the name of it or where I got it
  • MS Border & Branch Punches & Spellbinder's Classic Scalloped Circles
  • Mayan Chip Board Fluorishes covered in Yellow Stickles
  • Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon. Hope you have time to leave me a little comment so I can hop over and see what's new with you.  Have a wonderful upcoming week.
"Hugs" Carol

ps. Don't forget to enter both of my blog candies if you have not done so.
Just click on the Blog Anniversry Candy link or the 10,000 hits candy to take you there.
April 1 I will be adding to the Anniversary Candy so be sure to check back.

16 comments:

craftieodmae said...

WOW Carol, this is gorgeous, I love all the flowers!!!! The rabbit is too cute!!!

Renkata said...

Hi Carol ,
such a spring joyful card this is.
Love the papers.

Patti P. said...

Hey there, I'm home and it is snowing this morning and my post didn't publish...did something wrong!,so I am late this morning. Love your Easter card, especially your sparkly cupcake. Pretty flowers and your arrangement is super. Tfs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Easter card, Carol. I love the LO but specially the pretty flowers and image -it's gorgeous!
Amelia x

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a real stunner for sure! Beautiful arrangement of flowers!

Gloria Westerman said...

WOW!!! This is so pretty....and springee.... LOL..love your DP...just beautiful....thank you

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Gorgeous Easter card Carol - love the colourful sparkle, and those flowers are lush! You are so right - the weeks seem to fly past very quickly - at least we should be getting some warm weather soon! Hope you have a happy week - hugs, Sylvia xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! This is sooo darn CUTE Carol!! I love the gorgeous sparkle on your card!! The image is just too cute!! TFS!! HUGS

Jodi said...

What a cute image and such a pretty card with all those flowers! Love the pretty colors!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Stampin Lucy said...

I LOVE all the yummies you added to this, adorable and everyone loves sparkle =)

Plumrose Lane said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog Carol. Oh and I'm lovin' your profile photo ~ just lovely!
♥Sharon

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Carol, love your colouring and all the super flowers.

Pat xx

fairie said...

OMG, I'm diggin' this card. I love everything about it from the flowers to the glitter, everything. :)

Toni said...

Love the image you used. The card is very pretty. Love the flowers and the sparkles. Love your cards. Thanks for the wonderful words on my cards.

Eulanda said...

Oooooh this is very pretty and cute at the same time. Those swirls are pretty and that bouquet is gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

What a cute card and what pretty flowers and like you background paper that so cute
thank for showing
now you are going to have easter cards and christmas card done
lucky you