Monday, March 7, 2011

Magical Monday Sketch Challenge

A very Happy Monday to you all

Patti Painter brings us a great sketch this week for our challenge at There's Magic In The Air/Paper Cupcakes.  I flipped the sketch and went from ovals to circles.  Great thing about sketches, you can flip, rotate, stretch, and do just about anything with them as long as you can still see the sketch on your card. Thanks Patti for a great challenge this week!
My Card Info:
  • "Summer Delights" Image designed by Nina of Paper Cupcakes
  • DP Bazzill and CM Cranberry
  • Sentiment from JustRite Stamps
  • Spellbinder Dies
  • Copics for coloring
  • Flowers are from WOC and branch leaf from MS
  • Pearls from stash
Easy Peasy card for me this week and so much fun to create. I just love this Summer Delights image. You don't have to use a PCC image but we love it when you do and you will be entered in the drawing twice for this weeks prize.  Now be sure you head on over the challenge blog to see all the great inspiration the DTs have created for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have the time to leave me a comment.

If you'd like to participate in my blog-anniversary candy, please scroll down for the details and leave your comments here.

"Hugs" Carol (Granny)

10 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cute, love that image, with all the beautiful flowers, together they made one lovely spring card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Love what you did with the sketch! Your flower arrangement is beautiful! The image is perfectly colored and looks wonderful nested in your framed circle! Beautiful my friend!

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh Patti this is so pretty...love all your flowers....just beautiful...and what a fun sketch....thank you.....

Patti P. said...

What a beautiful job you have done with my sketch.....love the coloring on your image...just perfect. Your flowers make the perfect accent for this....thanks for making my challenge look so good!

Thea said...

I love the colors you chose. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!! I love the image and you've done such a wonderful take on the sketch!! Happy Monday to you too!! HUGS

Theresa's Studio said...

Love what you did with this sketch. Love the image too!

cardmaking bird said...

Great card, Carol. I love the colours you've used - especially in the bouquet of flowers! Hugs, Marie x

Mandy said...

Hey Granny Carol, your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is adorable.

There is no way my son is going near my washing machine again, the last time he did it took me a day and a half of constantly running the machine on empty to get rid of the soap suds, god knows quite what he did lol
hugs Mandy xx

Nina said...

Carol, I just love this card, is just makes me feel happy and delightful! So pretty!