Monday, January 30, 2012

Cool Scraps Quick Page Contest - Edited


 You can download this freebie HERE - IT DOESN'T WORK -REDOING

Can you believe January is almost over???  YIKES.....Valentines Day will be here in two weeks and tax time is rapidly approaching.  Just finished up everything for the accountant today since our appointment is Thursday. Hoping we get a refund this year so I can go do some more craft shopping.......LOL

Here is a page I created for Cool Scraps Digital Quick Page Contest for January.  My first time doing one of these but I couldn't pass it up since the kit has my favorite colors of purple, was free for creating this quick page, and I get to download all the freebies from the participants, plus you can get great gift certificates.  Won't this be beautiful for one of my darling Lilly's albums!  If you like digital scrap-booking be sure to check it out.  Contest every month.  The beautiful "Oh My"  kit is by Cocotounette and is available for purchase at Cool Scrap Digital store and you can see all the quick pages for her kit in the Quick Page Gallery.

Almost 3 am here and I still have to get my entry turned in at Cool Scraps so better wrap it up for tonight.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
"Love & Hugs" Carol (Granny)

5 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

Just gorgeous! I too love the color!
Hugs,
Marie XX

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend! So lovely to "SEE" you again!! :) I will be keeping up with you and I look forward to reading your lovely posts once again!! HUGS

Linda Palmer said...

That is a beautiful freebie page. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Tamara Morton said...

I agree with Linda its a gorgeous page I know you will work wonders with it..
Hugs
Tamara

Anonymous said...

Just found you through Sharon at Plumrose Lane and so glad I did. Your blog is delightful. Thank you for the freebie.