Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Totally Confused - Testing

Just a quick post to let you know I'm having nightmare computer problems.  Could not leave comments on various blogs and was being told IE does not support some features in Blogger.  SOOOOOOO, I downloaded and installed Mozilla, still had the same problem.  Now I've downloaded Google Chrome and finally able to stop by and leave one comment this morning.  This has been going on for several days now so if I haven't been by, you know why.

Will be taking my laptop in to get it checked out to make sure I don't have a lot of conflicting problems with it along with the desktop too which is even worse condition........LOL  Boy, when I screw something up I'm really good at it.  I need a live-in computer technician!  Going have to figure out Chrome now.  Be back with a card later today if nothing goes wrong here.

"Love & Hugs" Carol (Granny)

12 comments:

cheryl said...

hi Hun yeah I was on IE and yes it does interfere with Blogs,so I too now have Google chrome and its brilliant easy to use and import your bookmarks and quick too,hugs cherylxxxx

Patti P. said...

Carol, I hope it isn't your computer. I had problems with some sites either freezing after clicking on comment or going to a white screen. I tried downloading Foxfire, but not happy with it so deleted it and went to Google Chrome and everything seems to be loading twice as fast as it did with IE and not hit any that won't let me comment. It is different but after using it for a couple of days, getting better.
Hugs....hope you get good news.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Carol, Good luck with it. I am on Mozilla Firefox and so far so good! Judy x

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Hun, what a nightmare you are having, once you get use to google chrome its really good..
Hugs
Tamara

Carole said...

Darn computers, they sure can make a gal "crazy." Good luck my friend, keeping fingers crossed all goes well. Hugs ... Carole

Linda Palmer said...

I had the same problems until I switched to Google Chrome. Can't wait to see your card. The one below this post is soooooooo cute. Love it and love turqoise and pink together.

Plumrose Lane said...

Oh I always hate hearing when friends are dealing with these type of issues ~ not fun at all! Happy to hear that Chrome worked for you though, whew! Just a food for thought notion about the computers... hubby works on them and is a whiz ~ you'd just have to ship them though.

Looking fabulous around these parts ~ love your new seasonal look! ;-)

♥Sharon

Chrissy said...

I'm struggling along with IE Carol, and it's ok most of the time, I'm too thick to work out how to do another one..lol..and too scared, in case I mess up..which with me would be inevitable.

Luv CHRISSYxx

craftieodmae said...

we can't live with them, and can't live without em............good luck

The Other Patti Sue said...

I think we've ALL had issues like that lately... don't feel bad! Can't wait to see what you've created!

Pat said...

Hi Carol,

So sorry you are having such problems, I had to change to Google Chrome months ago as I couldn't comment with IE. Hope the rest of your day goes well.

Pat xx

Marjorie said...

Hi hun, hope you have your computer sorted...I have been on google chrome for some time now and it has been fantastic!..I'm lucky my daughter lives 2 minutes away and helps me with all my computer problems..it just takes time to get used to it.,
hugs,
Marjorie
xx