Thursday, October 31, 2013

Christmas Is Coming

Good Morning and a very Happy Friday to you!  I'm here with a card for a very special person come Christmas.  Time has gotten by me this year and I'm not sure I'm going to get all of my cards done in time but I'm sure going to be working on them and sharing with you.  I have 6 or more of my favorite Besties all colored up and ready to put on a card, so you will be seeing a lot of these little cuties in the next couple of months.

My card today is made using the following:
Image:  My Besties - img956 - colored with Copics
DP: SU Bashful Blue, Reminisce Finished Snow, Paper Pizazz Vellum Dots
Dies:  IO Fir Trees, Joy 6002/2021-6002/2020-6002/2019-6002/2018, Cheery Lynn 123 Fence, Spellbinders Standard and Scalloped Circles
Flowers:  Kort & Godt, Magnolia, and WOC
Other:  DecoArt Snow, Star Dust Stickles

Here is a close up of the image:
Copics: B21, B23, B24, B000
E30, E000, E0000, R20, R11

Entering this card in the following challenges:
My Besties Aussie Challenge - White on White and 1 other Colour
My Besties USA - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes

Thanks so very much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon.
"Love & Hugs" Carol (Granny)

15 comments:

Patti P. said...

Hi Carol, what a beautiful card, so in love with the shades of blue and white. Christmas always seems to catch up on me, lol, but I have been trying to work on my holiday cards.
Hope you are doing well, will try and email soon.
Hugs and prayers, Patti

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card you have made Carol.
Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Selma said...

This is a darling card. Love the whole design.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is soooooo cute!!! I love that you used mostly blue & what a pretty little bouquet of flowers! That image is super cute too.
Just wonderful!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Carol..love the pale blue and white,cute image,and fabulous colouring.Love the snow on the fence and the flowers....so very pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kaija said...

Fantastic card!
Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Hope to see again next week
Hugs Kaija DT-member

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a beautiful Winter Wishes card Carol! The added sparkle is perfect! Hope all's well with you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is stunning, Carol. Absolutely love this image and your layout and design is gorgeous. The trees and fence are so pretty with the flowers.
Amelia

Julie Gleeson said...

Such a gorgeous Card I love your Blue and White colours! Thank you so much for joining the Aussie My-Besties Challenge! Hugs Julie DT x

NanaConnie said...

Stunning card, Carol, and fantastic coloring! Loving all the sparkle. :-D

Pat said...

Hi Carol, Your card is just beautiful, I love the image and all the lovely blues you have used. Hope all is well with you and that you have a lovely weekend.

Pat xx

Gail said...

Beautiful card!
I might have to go check out those besties!

debbie said...

such a cute card .. thanks for joining us at scrapbook stamp society and thanks for using one of our images.

Gill McCall said...

such a cutie, thanks for entering into the MY besties UK challenge. Gill DT Co-ordinator

Eulanda said...

Thank you so much for adding my badge to your sidebar! This card is soooo pretty!! I just love blue winter cards but oh my gosh your coloring is GORGEOUS! Love all the glitter you've used oh so eye catching. Great die usage too and luv the little LLC bouquet in the corner. So glad to see a new creation from you. Have a great day!