Thursday, January 15, 2015

Kit and Clowder Coloring Challenge


This adorable image "Green Moth Maiden" is from Ching-Chou-Kuik  and a freebie for the Palette Challenge at Kit and Clowder Facebook page.  She was so much fun and my first complete Copic colored image from taking the Skin and Hair class at Kit and Clowder.  Hope you like her!

I'll use her in a card soon but for now I'm focusing on learning new coloring skills from Kit and Clowder.  I have several classes downloaded to start and finish and I'm so excited to see such an improvement in my coloring.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day and I'll see you again soon.
Love & Hugs, Carol

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is just lovely Carol..fabulous colouring and I love the butterflies..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

Hi Carol, Happy New Year, so good to see you posting and with such a beautiful image with superb colouring. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Gail said...

Good job Carol!
I wish I could color worth a darn!
Hope you're well!

Amelia Breytenbach said...

The coloring is stunning Carol. Can't wait to see the card!
Hugs,
Amelia

Mary Lou said...

Hello dearest Carol....so happy to see your love left on my blog😊. Been very very busy with change in our business...parents needing special attention..and those adorable sweet Grandbabies! Oh n in 2 months 2 more babies...kim and Eric again😀. Love your coloring and really want to join kit n Clowder but not right time for me yet. Hope you n hubby are doing as best as can be😊
With love...Mary lou

Libby said...

Ooh, la, la...elegant and sensual card, Miss Carol. :). She's beautiful...a type of life you have given her as you seem to do with all of your pieces of art.